Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HackersWar.com

nonauto play

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 379 messages in 62 subjects

We have 60 registered users

The newest registered user is zacbel

5 posters

Post Questions Here!

Post Questions Here! Empty Post Questions Here!

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:17 pm

Any questions about Hacker Wars, post them here. Please do not ask off-topic questions, instead use the 'Off Topic' section for that.

Last edited by tobyyy on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    XxA1xX
    XxA1xX
    Admin

Post Questions Here! Empty Re: Post Questions Here!

Post by XxA1xX Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:20 pm

how do i grow fast ( i know how but this is to let others know ) Question

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:24 pm

XxA1xX wrote:how do i grow fast ( i know how but this is to let others know ) Question

As soon as you've started, and finished the tutorial, you should head straight to the Hacker list. This can be found via the 'Hack' button on the main page. Attack other hackers from this list. Every time you win, you'll make money, which can be used to hire allies, explore new data centers (land), and build new servers (buildings).
    KiD ToyKo
    KiD ToyKo

Post by KiD ToyKo Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:01 pm

How do you become ranked and what kind of stuff do you have

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:24 pm

KiD ToyKo wrote:How do you become ranked and what kind of stuff do you have

To become ranked (top 50) I'll assume you mean attack/defence leaderboards. You will need to have attack/defence stats larger than the current players on the leaderboard. This will be a tough thing to do if you aren't close already, but if you keep hitting other players, buying allies, and building new buildings, you could manage it.

My stats in-game currently are not particularly large, as I'm postponing growing in order to increase the value of my hired allies (a strategy I would recommend, as allies are hugely beneficial).
    LaZyKoALa
    LaZyKoALa

Post by LaZyKoALa Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:44 pm

Is there anyway to slow the growing progression of another player in order to get past him in the Leaderboard? Smile * I dont realy care just wondering *

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:47 pm

LaZyKoALa wrote:Is there anyway to slow the growing progression of another player in order to get past him in the Leaderboard? Smile * I dont realy care just wondering *

The best method I can think of is simply to go to war with that player. Monitor them to try and see when they're online and offline. Buy their allies (only possible by scrawling through the ally list looking for (e: Player Name)). Attack them after buying as many of their allies as you can. Use items of necessary to ensure you win, because it doesn't matter how much gold you spend, as pong as you win they are losing gold, and if they're losing gold, they're losing potential allies and upgrades.

Good luck.
    Crash Override
    Crash Override

Post by Crash Override Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:49 am

Is it totally possible to get on the leader boards without having to buy "stuff" from "The Core?"
    KiD ToyKo
    KiD ToyKo

Post by KiD ToyKo Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:33 pm

Is it better to buy land in the game or is it better to upgrade your stuff 1st
    lordbyron1990
    lordbyron1990

Post by lordbyron1990 Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:05 pm

Crash Override wrote:Is it totally possible to get on the leader boards without having to buy "stuff" from "The Core?"

Yes, I am in the top 10 and I have never bought anything from the core. I am pretty sure most of us on top have not bought anything.
    lordbyron1990
    lordbyron1990

Post by lordbyron1990 Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:08 pm

KiD ToyKo wrote:Is it better to buy land in the game or is it better to upgrade your stuff 1st

That is really dependent on you. I personally buy one land at a time and then wait to full upgrade the building I put on it before I move on to the next land, but I know people who buy as much land as they can and then build one by one. Either works but just so you know the higher your stats the more money you make per hit so it is easier to buy the lands.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:48 pm

I dont spend money on games Razz
    XxA1xX
    XxA1xX
    Admin

Post by XxA1xX Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:11 pm

KiD ToyKo wrote:Is it better to buy land in the game or is it better to upgrade your stuff 1st

land should be your first concern till it gets to the 200 mil land at that point all t2 servers should be fully upgraded anyways. once you hit the 200 mil land you should work allys try to hire the most expensive one you can or a couple of cheaper one's to help you plunder Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:00 pm