Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HackersWar.com

nonauto play

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 379 messages in 62 subjects

We have 60 registered users

The newest registered user is zacbel

5 posters

XxA1xX's guide to ally trading and owning

XxA1xX
    XxA1xX
    Admin

XxA1xX's guide to ally trading and owning  Empty XxA1xX's guide to ally trading and owning

Post by XxA1xX Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:03 am

OK fellow hackers let me help you all with some of my very secret and very desirable info to all trading and owning.

step one purchase as many ally's as you can stats are not nearly as important as volume at this point. your looking for fast turnaround here not keepers. now bear in mind to sell they will need decent stats but they don't have to be the highest around. to start with hire at least 20 of the most expensive ally's you can hire. now take a few mins to hack some people and upgrade or add some more ally's to the collection.

now for the hard part

sitting back and watching them sell this will not take long trust me. as soon as they start selling start buying new ones use the income to buy more expensive ally's. now you are going to have to be very active and persistent for this to pay off in the beginning. but after a few days attacking upgrading buying ally's and trading you should have a good stash of cash in ally's

now for the easy part

in this stage we will be letting our smaller ally's sell and purchasing one larger ally in there place.if you have done a good job at step one you should now be trading into an ally around 100mil with around 140k combined or more stats. at this point you will want to repeat step one buying multiple smaller ally's working your way towards purchasing another larger ally. if you have fallowed the guide to this point.

now that we have hired a few larger ally's we move to step 3

now we wait for our larger ally's to trade allowing us to use some of the extra income to make upgrades or volley ally's with a partner. after a few large ally trades you will be sitting on a large sum of gold and ally's making you a very hard to hack player. but the choice is yours what you do with your extra income.

now we move on to the how to keep your ally's

now in order to keep your much valuable to you ally's your going to need to raise there prices to the point where others will be less likely to purchase them. in order to do this you will need a volley partner. (a note on volleys)volleying is the term used to describe two players hiring another player multiple times causing there purchase price to raise. a volley partner should be a friend that will help you volley and you help them because the act of volleying makes both parties extra income. when i have an ally i would like to keep i generally volley them to about 25% more then standard price for the stats the ally has. but you can go as high as you like with there price the higher you go the less likely they will sell for a while.

OK ladies and gentleman i hope this helps a few of you in your ally trading game and as always thanks for reading
    IlIa1IlI

XxA1xX's guide to ally trading and owning  Empty Re: XxA1xX's guide to ally trading and owning

Post by IlIa1IlI Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:26 am

Nice job Bud! silent
    lordbyron1990
    lordbyron1990

XxA1xX's guide to ally trading and owning  Empty Re: XxA1xX's guide to ally trading and owning

Post by lordbyron1990 Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:07 am

Nice post, and did you post a comment on it from a different account you have or is that actually someone else Razz
    XxA1xX
    XxA1xX
    Admin

Post by XxA1xX Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:39 am

lordbyron1990 wrote:Nice post, and did you post a comment on it from a different account you have or is that actually someone else Razz

no the other account belongs to erok he helped me in the design of this forum
    IlIa1IlI

Post by IlIa1IlI Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:50 pm

lordbyron1990 wrote:Nice post, and did you post a comment on it from a different account you have or is that actually someone else Razz
    what he said Rolling Eyes
    LaZyKoALa
    LaZyKoALa

Post by LaZyKoALa Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:52 pm

Nice work even if I dont find that realy helpful keep the good work ! Smile
    KiD ToyKo
    KiD ToyKo

Post by KiD ToyKo Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:29 pm

Man you guy like to wright alot lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:36 am