Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HackersWar.com

nonauto play

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 379 messages in 62 subjects

We have 60 registered users

The newest registered user is zacbel

+2
OldKingCole
XxA1xX
6 posters

stats over allys

XxA1xX
    XxA1xX
    Admin

stats over allys  Empty stats over allys

Post by XxA1xX Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:17 am

my thought right now if stats are more important then allys. my ally plunder is only a fraction of my attack plunder. my theory is we need to grow first then worry about allys. not sure any body else feeling on this matter these are just mine at the moment. study
    OldKingCole
    OldKingCole

stats over allys  Empty Re: stats over allys

Post by OldKingCole Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:23 am

I believe you're right, A1, as right now, even with ~15 allies, I only gain about 3k per hit. I DO think that we need the allies for THEIR STATS right now, as they are a big help with attacking/defending, as they DON'T go dow with the amount of troops.
    lordbyron1990
    lordbyron1990

Post by lordbyron1990 Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:21 am

The higher you get above everyone else's stats the less ally's you need but when you are still in the middle of the pack you need some allies to give you an advantage over the other players. It isn't about the ally bonus gold at that point it is just about winning your attacks. Also just so you guys know you lose money if you keep hiring allies. The developers killed vollies in this game by making you lose money if you volley someone, and I like that, it just makes it a pain to keep your allies Razz

Last edited by lordbyron1990 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I checked it out and I make about 30k ally bonus (440k g off first hit total) but I have 81 allies so that might be why I have so much more :))

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:51 am

I think stats are important for the gold aspect, but to actually win battles when you're starting out or at average stats, allies are important for the bonus they give. For example, before I dropped my build I was camping at about 10k combined stats, but had 150k+ attack bonus from allies.. Most of the gold I was making came from my stats, but I wouldn't have been winning battles at all if not for my allies.
    KiD ToyKo
    KiD ToyKo

Post by KiD ToyKo Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:49 pm

True tobyyy
    XxA1xX
    XxA1xX
    Admin

Post by XxA1xX Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:58 pm

i think we all have some good points. and now that i have been getting ally prices to around 100mil for the top ten i am seeing a big increase in ally plunder to the point i think mp may be possible soon. a few days at latest the way prices are raising each day Twisted Evil
    DarkhShadow

Post by DarkhShadow Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:11 am

XxA1xX wrote:i think we all have some good points. and now that i have been getting ally prices to around 100mil for the top ten i am seeing a big increase in ally plunder to the point i think mp may be possible soon. a few days at latest the way prices are raising each day Twisted Evil
    Gimmie!
    I mean even currently I have ally plunder of 70k when attack plunder is about 350k
    -MaToN-
    -MaToN-

Post by -MaToN- Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:46 am

Wow, Now that I think of it, I need some allies and pronto. Since lately I've been losing more battles rather than winning but the prospect of upgrading keeps me from keeping these allies. Always wanting to sell them and get money to upgrade. I don't know, and I guess this was a rant. O.O Wink

~MaToN
    XxA1xX
    XxA1xX
    Admin

Post by XxA1xX Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:57 am

yes maton you need to get buying some ally's before they get to the prices where its impossible to buy them and you get stuck with small crappy ones Suspect

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:11 am