Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HackersWar.com

nonauto play

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 379 messages in 62 subjects

We have 60 registered users

The newest registered user is zacbel

+10
Spoony
DefyingGravity
Bunanza
evilmeister
LaZyKoALa
KiD ToyKo
lordbyron1990
Chi
OldKingCole
XxA1xX
14 posters

ok please post any ideas for topics or improvments that can be made here

XxA1xX
    XxA1xX
    Admin

ok please post any ideas for topics or improvments that can be made here  Empty ok please post any ideas for topics or improvments that can be made here

Post by XxA1xX Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:29 am

fell free to post any ideas or improvements you may have here and ill see if i can add them in
    OldKingCole
    OldKingCole

ok please post any ideas for topics or improvments that can be made here  Empty Re: ok please post any ideas for topics or improvments that can be made here

Post by OldKingCole Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:36 am

Hmmm....alright, ideas...

How about

-Guides Section,
    -Off-Topic Section,
    -H@x0Rz (Hackers) Section ( PLayer discussion) (Kinda like GD Forum on KaW)
    -Maybe, when it gets a bit more crowded, more Moderators and such? *cough, me, cough*
    Chi
    Chi

ok please post any ideas for topics or improvments that can be made here  Empty Re: ok please post any ideas for topics or improvments that can be made here

Post by Chi Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:01 am

ehh...does changing the skin count? it looks bland..and uninteresting...rofl. and uhhm....how bout the orange against black skin?
    iRight

ok please post any ideas for topics or improvments that can be made here  Empty Not sure

Post by iRight Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:39 am

On game or here?
    XxA1xX
    XxA1xX
    Admin

Post by XxA1xX Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:04 pm

ok ill take a look at different skins today and make a few tweaks to the lay out of the sections
    XxA1xX
    XxA1xX
    Admin

Post by XxA1xX Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:42 pm

Is evybody liking the changes or should we try a different one ? Very Happy
    G_wolf

Post by G_wolf Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:46 pm

Yeah I can't put my full username in the above box but apart from that u have it Pretty much have it nailed down. Btw are u the first mod?
    XxA1xX
    XxA1xX
    Admin

Post by XxA1xX Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:02 pm

G_wolf wrote:Yeah I can't put my full username in the above box but apart from that u have it Pretty much have it nailed down. Btw are u the first mod?

no i made the forum cause we needed a way to do guides and stuff there is no mods that i know of
    Chi
    Chi

ok please post any ideas for topics or improvments that can be made here  Empty About the music...

Post by Chi Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:42 pm

add some random songs from the bands:
    -Alesana
    -Black Veil Brides
    -Blood On The Dance Floor
    XxA1xX
    XxA1xX
    Admin

Post by XxA1xX Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:08 am

kk ill add them in the morning or when i get a chance
    lordbyron1990
    lordbyron1990

Post by lordbyron1990 Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:42 am

I love the new look and you have got it much easier to navigate. All I think we need to do now is get everyone to come here. I have been advertising the site every chance I get and trying to post as much as I can. Also has anyone been able to get in contact with the developer. I sent them an email making some suggestions and asking them a few thing but they never got back to me.
    OldKingCole
    OldKingCole

Post by OldKingCole Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:51 pm

what's their e-mail? I tried, but mine got sent back to me...

I'm wondering if I'm typing it wrong.
    XxA1xX
    XxA1xX
    Admin

Post by XxA1xX Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:25 pm

OldKingCole wrote:what's their e-mail? I tried, but mine got sent back to me...

I'm wondering if I'm typing it wrong.

ill fins it and post it in the news section in a few mins
    KiD ToyKo
    KiD ToyKo

Post by KiD ToyKo Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:38 pm

Yo u should put so we can UL our own pictures
    XxA1xX
    XxA1xX
    Admin

Post by XxA1xX Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:34 am

KiD ToyKo wrote:Yo u should put so we can UL our own pictures

you mean for your avatar ? or what would you upload them to
    LaZyKoALa
    LaZyKoALa

Post by LaZyKoALa Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:05 pm

Having some colors into my name would be great like a raimbow name :O
    evilmeister

Post by evilmeister Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:44 am

How about clans/alliances. Also it may be helpful to actually make a Forum Button on hacker wars.
    lordbyron1990
    lordbyron1990

Post by lordbyron1990 Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:11 pm

evilmeister wrote:How about clans/alliances. Also it may be helpful to actually make a Forum Button on hacker wars.

Those are things we would like but only the dev can add those. We are hoping that one day they add them and it would be amazing if they turned this into the official forum Smile
    KiD ToyKo
    KiD ToyKo

Post by KiD ToyKo Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:36 pm

You need more ranks
    XxA1xX
    XxA1xX
    Admin

Post by XxA1xX Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:00 pm

KiD ToyKo wrote:You need more ranks

working on that slowly got a few other projects i been on first. ill get ranks up and running very soon though Very Happy
    KiD ToyKo
    KiD ToyKo

Post by KiD ToyKo Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:20 pm

K sounds good
    Bunanza
    Bunanza

Post by Bunanza Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:57 pm

Correct use of grammar on the names of the forum sections
    XxA1xX
    XxA1xX
    Admin

Post by XxA1xX Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:00 pm

Bunanza wrote:Correct use of grammar on the names of the forum sections

hahahaha Evil or Very Mad
    DefyingGravity
    DefyingGravity

Post by DefyingGravity Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:03 pm

here's a thought...how about linking the forum to the app to make it easier for everyone to access. Not everyone is even aware that there is a forum and some may not have access to a computer. It's a no brainer. I like the game but some things just weren't very well thought out.
    lordbyron1990
    lordbyron1990

Post by lordbyron1990 Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:22 am

DefyingGravity wrote:here's a thought...how about linking the forum to the app to make it easier for everyone to access. Not everyone is even aware that there is a forum and some may not have access to a computer. It's a no brainer. I like the game but some things just weren't very well thought out.

Well we would love for that to happen but this forum was set up by players of the game as a response to the game not having one of it's own. I have and I am sure a1 and others have asked the dev to either integrate this forum or host their own and link it to the game. Also just on a side note, you don't need a computer to come here, it is mobil comparable so any iPhone, IPad, or IPod someone uses to play the game can come here, especially since the game requires Internet to play anyway.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:14 am