Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HackersWar.com

nonauto play

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 379 messages in 62 subjects

We have 60 registered users

The newest registered user is zacbel

+10
Spoony
DefyingGravity
Bunanza
evilmeister
LaZyKoALa
KiD ToyKo
lordbyron1990
Chi
OldKingCole
XxA1xX
14 posters

ok please post any ideas for topics or improvments that can be made here

Spoony

ok please post any ideas for topics or improvments that can be made here  - Page 2 Empty Re: ok please post any ideas for topics or improvments that can be made here

Post by Spoony Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:52 am

The current forum layout is completely f***ed. The list of most active posters and the music player push the forum itself halfway off the page to the right, so every time you navigate to a new page you have to scroll across to read the page.

This should be fixed by either removing the active posters/music player, or formatting the page so that they sit above or below the main page.
    XxA1xX
    XxA1xX
    Admin

ok please post any ideas for topics or improvments that can be made here  - Page 2 Empty Re: ok please post any ideas for topics or improvments that can be made here

Post by XxA1xX Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:30 pm

Spoony wrote:The current forum layout is completely f***ed. The list of most active posters and the music player push the forum itself halfway off the page to the right, so every time you navigate to a new page you have to scroll across to read the page.

This should be fixed by either removing the active posters/music player, or formatting the page so that they sit above or below the main page.

ill shrink them down a bit the screen i use is a bit large so may cause issues with smaller screens sorry.
    XxA1xX
    XxA1xX
    Admin

Post by XxA1xX Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:34 pm

ok let me know how this works its a bit smaller size on the side bar and on forums it self Smile and as far as the music player there is not much i can do with it since its free but ill try to figure it out to get it to stop the auto play
    LollyCat

Post by LollyCat Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:22 pm

In the Report Bugs area, add a game Suggest Improvements thread. Then collect those together every so often & send them to devs.
    Greenpois0n
    Greenpois0n

Post by Greenpois0n Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:39 pm

Make them a an app? Idk
    XxA1xX
    XxA1xX
    Admin

Post by XxA1xX Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:56 pm

LollyCat wrote:In the Report Bugs area, add a game Suggest Improvements thread. Then collect those together every so often & send them to devs.

not a bad idea
    Evillobster
    Evillobster

Post by Evillobster Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:01 am

Any way we can remove the player? Also for some reason feels like it should be on the right hand side.

Also, is there a thread for suggestions/ideas for the game on here?
    XxA1xX
    XxA1xX
    Admin

Post by XxA1xX Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Evillobster wrote:Any way we can remove the player? Also for some reason feels like it should be on the right hand side.

Also, is there a thread for suggestions/ideas for the game on here?

there is a section for game bugs n ideas. and remove what player ?
    iZooMZaa

Post by iZooMZaa Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:59 am

My Suggestions

- Add In-Game Chatroom It's very difficult to communicate. I think the system that we're using is not works. I might give you some money by purchase speakers but I have new way. We should add In-Game Chatroom system and use Chat Key to allows players to chat. They need to buy a Chat Key to enter the chat room. Each key allows the player to chat in the room for 1 hour. They can exit the chat room and the time will stop counting. If they have no time left then the key will automatically disappear.

- Make the OFFICIAL webboard You should give a new way to us for communicating with others. Now the webboard is REALLY QUIET. You should promote the webboard in game.

- Change webboard logo because the logo can make new guests interest in the game.

- No radio in the Left menu In my opinion it is no need to have the radio in the left menu.

- Others webboard suggestions
    I think you might use the capital letters in the webboard.
    I think you might make the forum cagetory containing MORE than 1 forum.

If you'll going to use my suggestions on the above. The overall game social should be better. Smile

Sorry if my English is bad! Sad

Thank you Smile

thumbs up for you, admin!

Last edited by iZooMZaa on Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Underline the important words.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:10 pm